Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: After a 6 month break. I'm back.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone! It's been a little while since I've been out. I was able to hit a park that is being torn up for soccer fields. They have removed the grass and about 5 inches of soil. Sadly, I was 4 or 5 days late as every one who detects has tried their luck there. I was able to pull out a couple of silvers and 10 wheats. 
1914 Canadian Dime
1943 Merc
Welcome back SLC!!! Great to see you haven't lost it yet!! Congrats on two fine silvers! Yes Yes Yes Beer

Ed
Welcome back! Glad to see a new old face! Nice silvers by the way!
Congradulations! No matter how many times you pull silver from a hole, it's a rush everytime and more so if you've hit a dry spell.  Keep on swingi'in
Welcome back to digging. Great finds after everyone has tried there luck. That Canadian dime is cool been a long time since i seen one. HH
Welcome back SLC. And what a way to get started. Congrats.
(04-02-2016 07:23 PM)SLCdigger Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone! It's been a little while since I've been out. I was able to hit a park that is being torn up for soccer fields. They have removed the grass and about 5 inches of soil. Sadly, I was 4 or 5 days late as every one who detects has tried their luck there. I was able to pull out a couple of silvers and 10 wheats. 
1914 Canadian Dime
1943 Merc
Welcome back! I haven't met you before as I joined in December but great silvers! Gl and hh!
Welcome back and wow what a cool start, congratulations
The fact that everyone and their dog pounded that area and you still sniffed out some silver, is quite an accomplishment. Good job dude!!
Welcome back. Congrats on the silver and nice job finding the ones others missed.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's