Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: For my Ohio Detectorist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here some cool sites I found today for my Ohio friends (ED) !!!!
http://www.mystatebeautiful.com/10-aband...ow-spooky/
Got any leads for your friends in NJ? Chuckle Tongue

Nice gesture, Bob Yes

Joe
OH MAN....how I would love to hunt places like that. Especially Moonville. Me vs ghost. I win. Cool
(04-04-2016 10:49 AM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]Here some cool sites I found today for my Ohio friends (ED) !!!!
http://www.mystatebeautiful.com/10-aband...ow-spooky/

Thanks for the hot tip Bob!!! I'd been thinking about Chippewa Lake! It's pretty close! The one electric company mentioned atop Brandywine Falls is in a National Park so it's off limits.

ED
(04-04-2016 11:35 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Got any leads for your friends in NJ? Chuckle Tongue

Nice gesture, Bob Yes

Joe

Here is a good lead for you Joe !!!
(04-05-2016 06:49 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2016 11:35 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Got any leads for your friends in NJ? Chuckle Tongue

Nice gesture, Bob Yes

Joe

Here is a good lead for you Joe !!!

What exactly are you alluding to, Bob?! Lol Chuckle

That's funny, it's a small world. I remember the first time I read that magazine years ago, I thought I secretly stumbled upon a treasure trove of amazing hunting spots. I went to one or two places that were featured, and didn't dig a damn thing. I forget the name of the place, but it was maybe 5 or 6 years ago. It's a park now, but used to have a hotel/brothel on the property, which has been gone a long time. Anywho...

I go drive all the way there, somewhere close to the Outerbridge, and meet up with some other detectorist from a forum. We each went over that place with a fine toothed comb, and got nada.

Actually, it IS a good magazine, and if you pay attention, and get it every issue, you will surely luck into a productive spot, sooner or later.

Joe
Btw, I haven't read that magazine in years, but I know EXACTLY where that place on the cover is!!!!! Matter of fact, I drove passed it coming back from the DMV!!! And I was drooling over it, as I've passed it a few times already. They got barbed wire fences up around it, but I might try tracking down the current owners.

Joe
Reference URL's