Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Went eyeballing with great results!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just went eyeballing in my grandparents' garden and came out with some fantastic fossils and 2 wonderful pieces of clay pipe stem (the last one I found in my garden when I got back while entering my house) I also found part of a teacup handle and a couple of unknowns, one I believe to be an iron age tool! Only went for 30 minutes!
Very nice finds Yes

Joe
(04-05-2016 09:32 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice finds Yes

Joe
Thanks, the clay pipe stems were a first for me!
Very nice finds! Pretty cool you were able to find those at your house and your grandparents! Do you know how old both houses are?
Great idea and cool finds, congratulations!
(04-05-2016 10:48 AM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice finds! Pretty cool you were able to find those at your house and your grandparents! Do you know how old both houses are?
my house is late 1970s and has soil moved over from where my grandparents' house was made and my grandparents' house is early 1970s but they found a wall while building an extension underneath their house that was 300 years old, they also found a 1735 Charles 2nd penny and some chicken bones while building the extension, so there was a house there many centuries ago

(04-05-2016 12:04 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Great idea and cool finds, congratulations!
Thanks! Gl and hh!
Reference URL's