Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My oldest coin to date!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all, I just got my oldest coin to date. A dutch 1771 copper coin. It's from the dutch east India co. I came to the car to research and figure out what it is! And share with you all. I'm pretty stoked. Finally something good to come out of the button field. Gotta go back into the field now! I left my detector and shovel out there! Lol!
Enjoy!!
Wow. That's some pirate's booty right there. Awesome.
Holy freakin moly!!! That's an OLDIE zman!!!!! WOW Beer

Banner all the way, dude Yes

Joe
Thanks guys! I appreciate it!
[attachment=8026]
 That field is like our progression congratulations bud
(04-05-2016 05:09 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all, I just got my oldest coin to date. A dutch 1771 copper coin. It's from the dutch east India co. I came to the car to research and figure out what it is! And share with you all. I'm pretty stoked. Finally something good to come out of the button field. Gotta go back into the field now! I left my detector and shovel out there! Lol!
Enjoy!!

Nice coin! Gl and hh!
Thanks for sharing Zach. That's a beautiful find.
Gorgeous coin! The Dutch really had beautifully designed coins back then!
I haven't seen it on the banner ...... Yet! ,It has my vote.
What a great site you have .
Keep making the great finds.
Pat
Thanks man. My new oldest is 1740 KGII. And I found a kgI with Cassandra 1714-1727! My favorite find is now my 1785 half reale I posted maybe a month ago. I'm so used to coins coming out crusty and messed up...but it looked beautiful!
Best of luck out there pat:yes::yes:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's