Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Oldest coin with rest of the loot.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all, here's the days finds. Two piece button, nice flat button with a backmark and a small flat button with my 1771 dutch copper coin also known as a new york penny and a toasted indian. Was a great few hours at the button field!
Also, funny thing is..prior to detecting I told a friend who does not detect that I was going to find a coin from 1776, just mess in around. And here I find a coin from 1771. Funny how things work!

*new info*
The w Wallis back mark is apparently scarce and was from 1800-1828.
Cool Dutch east india co. coin Yes

the rest ain't bad either!

BeerBeer
Dang, you KILLIN it!!!!!!!!!!

Joe
Your doing Great, congrats on the oldest coin for your collection
Thanks guys! I'm doing my best out there! Unless someone wants to get me a ctx3030. Or a 15" coil for the At pro. Chuckle
Freakin knew that field was going to give up a coin or two. Wow sir buttons 1771 congrats on your first colonial copperĀ Yes
(04-05-2016 06:16 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all, here's the days finds. Two piece button, nice flat button with a backmark and a small flat button with my 1771 dutch copper coin also known as a new york penny and a toasted indian. Was a great few hours at the button field!
Also, funny thing is..prior to detecting I told a friend who does not detect that I was going to find a coin from 1776, just mess in around. And here I find a coin from 1771. Funny how things work!

*new info*
The w Wallis back mark is apparently scarce and was from 1800-1828.
Nice coin! All the other stuff is great too!! Gl and hh!
Holy crap well done!! Love that oldie. You're really doing well this year! Congratulations
Thanks guys!
Scott, I knew it was a matter of time too. So many buttons! Knew there had to be a coin sooner or later! Its such a cool coin in my opinion. Very unique.
The dutch east India co has a lot of interesting history!
Thabks again!
Always looking to see what you'll come up with next. Great find Zach. Must be something in the water--everybody is finding the old stuff now. Keep it up!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's