Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: had a idea and went with it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=8025]

Hey guys and gals wanted to share the news. As of may 1st i am the president of (CMMDC ) Central mass metal detectors. Had the first meeting on that day and was expecting 5 people. 11 showed up yehaaa!!! Looks like i might just have a successful club to enjoy. Still learning stuff and is time consuming, but i am lovin it.
Will keep ya posted after next meeting. HH gang stay safe
I wish you the best....let us know the day and place that your new club meets....you never know who will show up if the time is right!
Very cool Scott! Congrats on the 11 people coming! That's awesome! Best of luck to ya!
Congrats Scott! You never know until you try and looks like you have a launch!! Good Luck with the new club!!!

Ed
(04-05-2016 11:14 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]I wish you the best....let us know the day and place that your new club meets....you never know who will show up if the time is right!

Meeting are the 1st Friday of the month and we are located at the Gardner Veterans arena. 45 veterans dr. Gardner ma. 01440. Guests are always welcome
Sweet. Good luck with the new club. You should give a speech on buttons. You see the detectorists show?
Scott, I wish you nothing but unbridled success in your new venture Yes

"We are at our very best, and we are happiest, when we are fully engaged in work we enjoy on the journey toward the goal we've established for ourselves. It gives meaning to our time off, and comfort to our sleep. It makes everything else in life so wonderful, so worthwhile."

Earl Nightingale
I hope all goes well  with the new club. I wish there was a club in my area , my detecting buddies are busy most of the time anymore , I don't mind hunting alone , but sometimes it is fun to hit a site with a couple of other people to swap stories and compare finds with.
Reference URL's