Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Batten Down the Hatches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(04-07-2016 10:15 AM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]The weather has been crap in my neck of the woods lately...no digging....pretty bored...could use some excitement lol. I was thinking more on the lines of a fiery car crash or bank robbery, but I guess an apocalyptic asteroid event will do Wink

Apocalyptic events are always fun, RM! If Trump doesn't get the nomination here at the convention in a few months, you might see a rather big one Bandit

Joe
(04-07-2016 10:33 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2016 10:15 AM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]The weather has been crap in my neck of the woods lately...no digging....pretty bored...could use some excitement lol. I was thinking more on the lines of a fiery car crash or bank robbery, but I guess an apocalyptic asteroid event will do Wink

Apocalyptic events are always fun, RM! If Trump doesn't get the nomination here at the convention in a few months, you might see a rather big one Bandit

Joe

Hahaha so true! It will be like the 1783 Loyalist/Quaker migration from the US to Atlantic Canada. Everyone fleeing for their independence all over again. Come on over gents, lots of cellar hole to plug away at over here lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's