Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Batten Down the Hatches!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If this site is down about a month from now, you know why! Tongue Chuckle

http://nypost.com/2016/04/06/newly-disco...y-day-now/

Joe
Sounds scary. Got me buggin!
No prepping for this one................

http://www.sitchin.com/
We should call Fox Mulder of the TV FBI and see what he has to say about this scary planet and the destruction of Earth this month!
Oh well, now it doesn't matter what the price of gold is today.
I, however, am wearing my tin foil hat! So I'm covered!!

Ed
Ohh crap more people carrying signs!! THE WORLD IS GOING TO END.  Just let it happen while i am swinging my coil
(04-06-2016 03:49 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]I, however, am wearing my tin foil hat! So I'm covered!!

Ed

50 million years from now when cock roaches have evolved as the dominate species on Earth , they will dig Ed up on an archeological site wrapped in tin foil and slightly charred from the coming fireball , and deduce that humans were cannibals.Happy

BTW , Sitchin's stuff is very interesting reading.
Awww hell, I don't give a flying f@ck either way, as we're all gonna be bits of sand about 80 years from now. I'm just hoping that if it DOES hit, it can at least hold off until after detecting season Cool

Joe
(04-06-2016 09:22 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Awww hell, I don't give a flying f@ck either way, as we're all gonna be bits of sand about 80 years from now. I'm just hoping that if it DOES hit, it can at least hold off until after detecting season Cool

Joe

If we're all gonna be bits of sand in 80 years or so I hope that sand is covering up some great old coins and relics.....
The weather has been crap in my neck of the woods lately...no digging....pretty bored...could use some excitement lol. I was thinking more on the lines of a fiery car crash or bank robbery, but I guess an apocalyptic asteroid event will do Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's