Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My first post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Folks,

Just joined today, so this is my first post.  I'll probably mess up now and then, til I get the hang of this stuff.  I've been detecting since early 2000, with primary interest in Civil War relics.  Enjoy coins and jewelry too, though I don't get to the beaches much. 

I heard from a friend this is a great place to sell or buy used machines, since it's dedicated to guys who do this hobby.  Like a lot of MDers, I tend to check out different units.  Some were really good, while others not so, ha-ha. 

Unlike buying a new car, you can't just test drive a metal detector, most dealers get nervous when you suggest you'd like to take one of their units out to the woods.  That's where a good forum really helps.  Other people who've used that particular make, model, etc. can give first hand knowledge of a units strength, weaknesses.

Hope I can contribute something useful now and then, and also learn from you guys.  

Maynard (ibedigin)
Welcome to the forum. I wish I lived in a Civil War area. Where you from?
Welcome aboard, Maynard Happy I hope our community can be both a source of information & inspiration, as you travel down the treasure hunting path. Lots of friendly, knowledgable folks here, so don't be shy about jumping in and asking questions, if needed. Most importantly...

Make yourself at home, and have a good time Beer

Joe
Welcome from south jersey Maynard! I use the garret at pro and have been having a lot of fun with it! Hope you enjoy your stay here and don't be afraid to ask any questions.
Gl and hh

Zach
Hello and welcome to the forum Maynard. I am from Massachusetts and use a T2SE. Look forward to seeing your civil war relics.  HH

Scott
Welcome to the forum. What machines have you used and what are the one you have an interest in trying? I'm sure someone here will be able to answer most of your question. Good luck and HH.
Welcome from Canada. Can't wait to see your finds! You're in the right place to buy/sell/trade detecting gear, post your finds and enjoy some great discussions with like minded people.
Welcome to the forum. Hope to see some of your finds soon.
Welcome to the forum Maynard I am from Wisconsin not to much for civil war here there is a little from the stuff people brought home from the war and the stuff given to the Indians. Mostly I go to Virginia at DIV to get my civil war fix
Welcome to the forum Maynard from NJ
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's