Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: CRAPPY OX KNOB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Monday was able to get out to the farm with a coating of snow. Worked the front yard again with no luck. Decided to get out back in the woods with the cows. I did find a head stamp and a few iron signals , But on my way back up i followed the rock wall and did manage the ox knob deep under the cow shit??????  . Did manage a few other keepers out of the field when i got up there. Deer slug , buckle., some sort of rings.  
   I have been tied up at work lately taking the ice out of the arena. Getting close to easy street with plenty of digging time coming.  HH gang [attachment=8036]
Still not bad man! Cool stuff. Best of luck out there when you get more free time!
By the way, is that a new camera I see?! For detecting?
(04-08-2016 12:25 AM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Still not bad man! Cool stuff. Best of luck out there when you get more free time!
By the way, is that a new camera I see?! For detecting?

Hey Zach my girlfriend bought that for me to use to shoot videos. But i have a new one on its way
Reference URL's