Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silver bonanza at the beach!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for sharing your day. Great video Yes
Hot damn!!! You opened up a serious can of whoopass on that hunt! Congrats on an AMAZING day, which I think would be a feather in the cap for any serious detectorist Yes Keep the videos coming, they're excellent, RM!!!

Joe
Thank you guys. I'm actually looking at getting a selfie stick... never in a million years did I ever think I would hear myself say that! I can use it for a variety of different shots and also, I can attach it to a tripod so the live digs and retrieval video will be stable. I really want to use it extended and attached to a broomstick or something so I can get it into the windows of the abandoned houses I hunt. Lots of critters and cool shots to add to the videos. Maybe then, I get over 200 subscribers lol
Great job Relic. A selfie stick is a great idea. Love to see those videos.
Great video Relic , keep up the good hunting.
Thanks Bob!
It's funny you mentioned the selfie stick, as I always see them in the pharmacies, quickie marts, etc. now. Also...

I was watching some tv show a few weeks back, and they had the inventor of the original selfie stick on. He came up with the idea because he traveled the world with his daughter, and was into photography, but hated asking random people to take a pic of them, so he devoloped the product.

The first stores he went into, everyone laughed at him, and they said nobody would buy it. But he wound up taking it on vacation to China, at some huge sporting event, people saw it and went crazy. Today he's filthy rich.

I need to develop the world's first solar powered metal detector, I wanna get rich, too Chuckle

Joe
Reference URL's