Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: big silver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey gang i busted my ass today so i could get out and detect. Hit the woods here in town where there use to be a cellar hole. Went towards the rock wall and over it. As soon as i stepped on the dirt i got a slamming 93 on the T2SE right next to a huge boulder. Dig down about 7 inches scan the hole and signal gone. Break out the pinpointer and on edge is shining silver. WHAM 1904 BARBER half , my first big silver coin. Yes HH and remember safe digging[attachment=8038][attachment=8037][attachment=8039]
There you go Scott! Loving that big silver half! Congrats on your first! WTG! YesYesYes and Friday night: Beer

Ed
Beautiful silver half and congrats on your first! Its super sweet! Keep it up!
Congrats Scott! It's in nice shape!
KILLER! Relish it, they don't come often...at least around here! I waited almost 10 years to find mine, but I guess it made me appreciate it more. Was Dr. Pepper with you when you found it?

Joe
WOW! I can't believe how often I am typing wow lately , it seems like everybody is just killing it ! 
   What a great first large silver , it's in awesome shape .
Great job.
Pat
Wow great silver been a while since I got one like that, Congrats
Thanks guys that rock made me work for it but super excited still. 

Joe no dr pepper wasn't with me just myself and nature Wink
Holy crap = she's a beaut!

BeerBeer
(04-08-2016 09:37 PM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]WOW! I can't believe how often I am typing wow lately , it seems like everybody is just killing it ! 
   What a great first large silver , it's in awesome shape .
Great job.
Pat
I agree! That's a great find!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's