Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Thank you, Shadeseeker!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I put out a call for people that wanted to write for the blog, and a few people responded, and I'd like to say thanks from the bottom of my heart to all of you. But I especially wanted to show my gratitude to Shadeseeker. He is going through a lot regarding his wife's medical issues currently, yet he took the ball, ran with it, and hit it out of the park, in the form of a FANTASTIC article Yes

Even under normal circumstances, I'd be highly appreciative, but for him to undertake writing an article during a difficult time for him and his family is something else entirely, and I believe it says much about the man, and his character Wink I'll be posting it on the blog, soon.

It is PRECISELY moments like this, that make all the stress & hard work it takes to keep this place running worth it. It's nice to know that people care, and seek to contribute.

Thank you Shadeseeker, and everyone else for the pitching in, it means a lot.

Joe
Agreed, Joe.
Shade, you're a genuine good guy! Thanks for the article.
I can't wait to read it!
I wish you the best.
Zach
Thanks Shadeseeker. I'm also looking forward to reading your piece.
Shadeseeker, I felt like you were telling my story,paperboy, first detector 1971, wedding rings and so on. Thanks for the flashback.
Reference URL's