Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silver #'s 11,12 and 13 FTY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=8043]While Joe was digging out a Half Reale, I had to be content with 3 silver's! The '46 Rosey is the shallowist silver I ever found. It was no more than 2"'s under the grass!
Haha, that's funny! Happy To be honest, no shit, I was still kinda bummed I didn't pull a merc, lol. If it wasn't for you, I don't think I'd even have the real Yes

Good score on the 3 pieces of shiny, I almost forget what that feels like. Ha!

Remember your buddy the vacuum? Well, your new nickname is "Hoover Jr."

Joe
Congrats on #13 Gerry! Although Joe got the prize yesterday, your day will come again(that sweet gold ring). Best of luck to you two out there! Keep at it YesYes
Thanks Zach. Joe and I are having both a frustrating and fun year. Goes with the hobby.
Gerry
Gerry, you are doing very good out there, congratulations!
Were you only digging the deep ones again? Or were these good hits?
(04-09-2016 02:55 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Gerry, you are doing very good out there, congratulations!
Were you only digging the deep ones again? Or were these good hits?

Tony
I use smart find on my Se PRO and the three dimes were in the upper right corner of the screen. Two of them were about 5 inches and one was only about 2 inches deep. The area we were hunting has good stuff at all depths so I wasn't going just for the deepies.
I understand, thanks. Congratulations again
Sweet trifecta Gerry. All in great shape too. Your count is getting up thereĀ :yes:keep at it. HH
Any day that you score a silver is a good day and 3 is a very good day. Love the classy Mercs. They keep adding up, looks like a good year ahead for you.
Congratulations Gerry! Nothing wrong with those silvers. Awesome hunting!
The merc dime is my favorite looking coin.The creator Adolph Weinman was artistic.

Hope you and Joe continue hunting and finding sweeties.
Reference URL's