Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: CBS Segment on Metal Detecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry to toot my own horn here but this was very cool experience and I feel CBS did a nice job of portraying us in a realistic and positive light.

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/on-the-hun...e-hunters/
That's a gold hoard in itself! To be able to do such a amazing thing. That's really great ron and mark! I'm super proud of you guys. That made my birthday. Best of luck with the rest of your journey!
Excellent piece! Now that's something to be proud of, and 1,000 times better than all those asinine detecting programs on tv.

Ron, you do a lot of good in the hobby, and I couldn't think of a better steward for the pasttime than yourself Yes

Joe
Thanks for the great image you put forth for all of us detectorists.
I am a little envious of your gold nugget finds , your display of finds was awesome.
Way to go.
Pat
You did a wonderful job promoting our hobby and being the perfect advocate for what we do, and why. Very proud right now!!
Dude, that was sweet! Good job! I hope they give you a contract too!
Good job Ron & Mark. Congratulations and keep it up. GL HH!
Ron, my daughter in law saw the show on CBS morning this past Sunday....she was so impressed she asked me how I was doing in the sport. So I pulled out the barber quarter I recently found and she said so what is it worth? I was surprised but said maybe 50 bucks. She said cool!
Thanks for the assistance so to speak and if your ever in NJ/NYC I would love to meet up even if it is a trade show, I understand about traveling and lack of time -
Thanks again!
Reference URL's