Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Thanks for blog response
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks friends for the nice remarks concerning my blog article. People commented here, on the blog , and in PMs. Did my heart good to be treated so nicely. Also many thanks to Joe for accepting my submission and for depositing a nice bunch of coins in my account, although I told him that just participating was reward enough. I enjoyed the experience and would like to encourage each of you to send Joe something for the blog. From all that I read here I know there's a ton of knowledge spread among the forum members that would be welcome reading to all of us. Techniques, theories, experiences, machine evaluations, research---whatever. I'm waiting!
Shade, thank you for stepping up. Sometimes it takes but one brave individual to help lead the charge. Not sure if many here will follow the blog, but I'll be promoting it heavily via social media, and I'm quite certain your writings will be warmly received from those throughout the hobby Happy

Joe
Thank you shadeseeker. I enjoyed reading your story. Good job with capturing the audience. I was in your time capsule. I left a comments on the blog. But it is awaiting administrator approval. Got to make sure my verbiage is appropriate. Lol
No shade, thank you! You came through with a great article despite everything that's going on. And once again, I thank you for that!
I'll be coming through with my own ASAP.
Take it easy man CoolYesBeer
Zach
Guys, I'm sorry! I didn't know I had to manually approve comments in the blog, I thought it was done automatically, and I believe there IS a way...I just have to learn how, lol. It's been ages since I've worked with the blog software.

Shade, there are some new comments I just approved Happy

Joe
Wow! They appeared like magic, Joe.  Don't want to be redundant but again many thanks--since I can't post many finds this makes me feel like more of a contributor to the forum.

Updown and Zach--I have the advantage of being retired and at home most of the time with my wife, so it's easy for me to sit with her and type away like mad at the same time.  When you find the time Zach, let her rip, we'll be looking for it.
Reference URL's