Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: NOT A TOY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quick 2 hour hunt today. Turn on my T2 get it set up ground balance and one swing to my left. No joke one swing and slamming signal only around 2inches deep. I see and instantly think toy. No toy very heavy so look down the barrel see a bb gun. My first real gun even though it shoots bb's. Thanks for looking and HH[attachment=8067]
Might still work, let us know after cleaning it up. Unusual find, probably some kid's Christmas present. Be nice if it's operable, as you can bring it on your hunts and take care of those rats Dr.Pepper saw Yes

Joe
That's a real conversation piece find. When I saw your title and then the pic I thought for sure I was looking at a pistol stashed by a criminal! Very unique.
(04-12-2016 04:41 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]That's a real conversation piece find. When I saw your title and then the pic I thought for sure I was looking at a pistol stashed by a criminal! Very unique.

That's exactly what I said to him, after he mentioned he found a bb gun..."It's a pistol", but I guess some wannabe teenager with a bb gun wants to appear a little bit higher up the criminal food chain, lol.
Wow, that find will get your blood pumping for sure! Cool find
That's bad @$$! Very cool find to display. Sweeeet!
Scotty, bring it with you when asking for permissions, your success rate will skyrocket! Tongue Chuckle

Joe
Nice score! I agree that it would be awesome if it still worked. It looks similar to the model I used to have as a teenager. Powerful, but the accuracy was horrible lol. CO2 I believe. It would make a great display piece!
Cool find!

BeerBeer
Reference URL's