Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone My name is Don I am a retired AF and federal employee 26 years Air Force and 30 years Federal I was a itinerant inspector
I am 85 years old married 62 years we have seven children 19 grand children and 37 Great grand kids
I love camping Just sold my moter home last year as it was getting to be work but enjoy metal detecting I don't dig too deep but like to do the play grounds school yards camp grounds etc
I have owned detectors for many years I used a Whites condisadoor  with my kids and all so kept it in the trunk of the government car when working found lots of things I have a V3i and a VX3 now and most of the coils for them I am looking forward to the weather warming up some what so I can get out and do some swinging.
I also like to trade change and sell my stuff It seems I have owned one time or another all most all the detectors made
Well that enough gabbing for now  will talk more when I get in to the site'
Happy hunting hope to see you in the field
Don
Nice to have you aboard, Don, and thank you for your service to our country Happy

If any help is neeeded in navigating your way around our community, or you just have questions, simply ask, and someone will be glad to help out.

Joe
Hey don! Welcome from south jersey. Glad to see you're still getting out there and detecting man! Mighty impressive! I'm 24 and I'm about to pass out at times detecting! Lol. But anyway, glad to have you here. Hope to see some of your finds soon!
Take it easy and HH,
Zach
Hello and welcome Don. Thank you for your many years serving this great country of ours. HH and look forward to seeing some of your discoveries
Welcome aboard Don. Sounds like we can learn a few tricks from you. Congratulations on having a large family. Looking forward to hearing your stories and seeing those finds. GL HH!
Very nice to have you join us. Please show us some finds and share your thoughts in the posts. Good luck to in your hunts.
Welcome from NE OHIO! Glad to have you on board!

Ed
Welcome to the best little forum on the web!
Welcome. I am a AF (7 years) Veteran and Fed Retiree (17 years).  I enjoy metal detecting and do it a couple times a week. Good luck
Welcome Don, and thank you for your service.
Reference URL's