Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: CONGRATS, ZACH!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Zach, congrats on your stunning 1740 King George copper, and for making the banner!!! Beer Yes Happy Party

Joe
Congratulations Zach on the awesome banner find. Hope you continue finding those sweeties. GL HH! Geez I'm going to have to post a dinosaurs bone to top it in oldness. Happy
(04-13-2016 07:06 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations Zach on the awesome banner find. Hope you continue finding those sweeties. GL HH! Geez I'm going to have to post a dinosaurs bone to top it in oldness. Happy

Sometimes 100 or 150, or heck, even 50 years admittedly seems like a stretch of time, but, as I always say, it's all relative, Up. I once posted a coin from 1850 on another forum, and felt mighty damn proud of myself. Then some chap from england came along behind me and put up a coin from 120 a.d.! That'll humble ya real quick!!! Tongue Chuckle

We're all pretty much in the same boat over here, and finds need to be judged accordingly Wink

Joe
Thanks gents. Wish I would give in and give it a bath. The dirt on it is super hard. Scratching at it with a toothpic doesn't even do anything! But anyway, thanks again and hh!
Congratulations
Congratulations! You da man!
Congratulations sir buttons. Well deserved banner item
Count me in with all the others, Zach. Proud of you, and happy for you.
Thanks everyone, I greatly appreciate your nice words. I wish you all the best out in the field and in general and most importantly...

Happy hunting!
Congrats! It's seeing finds like yours that inspires us all to get out there and swing coil.
   it will look awesome on the banner. What are you gonna have to find to top that one?
  I hope you find it soon.
Pat
Reference URL's