Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Forum Handle Meanings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thought it would be interesting to know the story behind some of your forum handles. Yes, some, like mine, are pretty obvious: NjNyDigger - I was born & bred in NY, but I now live and hunt mainly in NJ, hence the screen name. But some of you guys, sheesh, lol...

Kajunman, Updownup, Shadeseeker (I got the lowdown on that one already) have screen names that are like riddles, and I'm sometimes trying to figure out the story behind them.

All in good fun, and maybe it'll help us learn more about one another Happy

Joe
Well i am still trying to figure out what my handle meansĀ Chuckle. and i think shadeseeker aka shade looks for shady spot to nap while dirt digging. I wonder what relicmedics handle means.
(04-13-2016 08:06 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]Well i am still trying to figure out what my handle meansĀ Chuckle. and i think shadeseeker aka shade looks for shady spot to nap while dirt digging. I wonder what relicmedics handle means.

Ok, smartypants, let's see if you can guess the meaning to "updownup" Chuckle

Joe
Updownup does burpees when finding something good! Relicmedic enjoys relics and is a medic.
Mines boring. Its my name and the year I was born.
You pretty much nailed mine Zach. I chose it as a play on words. Yes, I'm a paramedic, and yes, I like relics, but the play on words is instead of "saving" people, I like to save relics. Rescue them from the ground, save them from further decay and fix them up so they will stand the test of time while out of the ground.
I am a regular guy so I really don't know why I chose bigtony. The day I signed up I really couldn't think of a good handle but after I did I liked it. And I felt it was better than small tony.
(04-13-2016 08:42 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]I am a regular guy so I really don't know why I chose bigtony. The day I signed up I really couldn't think of a good handle but after I did I liked it. And I felt it was better than small tony.

That made me laugh!

Ok, what about MOUNTAINGOAT, BIG REDD, DEATHRAY, and the one I'm most intrigued about, UPDOWNUP, which I can't for the life of me decipher. Maybe bobbing the coil when ground balancing???

Joe
With respect of course -
Maybe he is regligous - At church you have to sit stand and kneel....
In this crazy hobby we are up go down and then get up again - and in many cases we go down again.
So what is it UpdownUp?
Ok here Joe updownup is he starts up goes down to dig then he is back upYes. Lol @Smalltony. Holy shit sir buttons thanks for making me feel old young man.Sad Now deathray i think that's the stare you get if you mess with his detecting.
(04-13-2016 09:57 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]Ok here Joe updownup is he starts up goes down to dig then he is back upYes. Lol @Smalltony. Holy shit sir buttons thanks for making me feel old young man.Sad Now deathray i think that's the stare you get if you mess with his detecting.

Updown makes sense, but your Deathray analysis makes me think you're smoking those funny cigarettes again, Scott Chuckle
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's