Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: coin shooting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys went to the local college and did some coin shooting for a change. Found $2.77 in clad mainly dimes. Also a gold plated eagle charm small turquoise ring and a buff. Plus one 1928 wheat. Was kinda fun digging clad for a change. Much better than head stamps [attachment=8093][attachment=8094][attachment=8095][attachment=8096] HH gang
Nice Indian head! *** buffalo nickle*** lol. Wow. Ops. And the ring is beautiful too! I still need my first Indian nickle
Nice buff! What happened to the permissions? Glad somebody got out today, cause it sure as heck wasn't me Sad

Joe
(04-14-2016 08:58 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Nice buff! What happened to the permissions? Glad somebody got out today, cause it sure as heck wasn't me Sad

Joe

I only had 2 hours to dirt fish so figured would do something different.  I had funCool
Makes coin shooting more fun when you find other goodies. Sweet ring.
I agree with Kajun, it is always fun when coin shooting turns up some cool finds, congratulations!
Geez, even your clad is awesome. Gorgeous buffalo nickle!!
Reference URL's