Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Just for Kicks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried doing this before, but the response wasn't there, so I'll attempt it again. I think it would be a hoot.

Who would be in on all of us picking a day, for example, next Saturday or whatever, and then, whomever decides to partake, would have to go out and film just ONE target being dug, and shown on camera. Then, everyone sends me the clips, and I'll assemble them all into a group video of a treasure classifieds hunt.

What we dig isn't important, but I think it'll be interesting to see the various targets, locations, etc. If you decide to join in, you can obviously pick whatever spot you'd like. But, I'd like to pick a time, like 3:00 for example, and everyone is on the honor system, and will dig that ONE target at that time. And good or bad, send it to me so I can create a cool video.

Joe
That's an interesting idea , depending on the time that was picked and work and family commitments I'd try to get out and make a quick video.
  It would be my first , I always think that my hunts would bore most people...
Pat
This is something i would definitely do.
I'd be interested!
But as digsit mentioned. For us all to get out at that specific time and day might be difficult. And to have more members participate I think there should be a 2nd option.
For those who can't get out that day could submit their first find of the day they get out? Or whatever can be decided to allow more to participate.
Really like the idea and can't wait.

Hh all
Well, I was just throwing out some ideas, we can always alter the specifics. The reason I suggested a certain day & time is, if we hunt all day and film it, then we'd logically want to include only our best finds. By having a precise time, let's say 1pm for example, at ROUGHLY that time, when we feel we have a good signal, just turn on the camera and do a live dig. But again, it's based on the honor system. If that ONE dig someone does turns out to be junk (which I'm sure it will be for most of us), we can't then try another dig, hoping for something better. One dig, at an approximate time. Turn the camera on, dig it, show it, then send it to me for the video creation.

Joe
Sounds Good
5 participants, so far guys, me, Digsit, Scott, Zach & Soilman. If we don't get anyone else by Sunday, we'll pick a day and work out the specifics. This one's gonna be fun Happy

Joe
I'm game!
That's 6! Looks like we're gonna have a feature length film here, boys Yes

Joe
Reference URL's