Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Anyone getting Error Message?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting a lot of error messages popping up, when I navigate to different parts of the forums. If I keep trying, I will eventually open the desired pages, but that message keeps showing up. Anyone else?

Don't know if it's part of the internet issues I've been having, or what...
Joe
Sometimes I get this weird blank page come up. In the too left side it says error and says some other things and I think there's a logo. I refresh a few times and it works.
(04-15-2016 12:07 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I get this weird blank page come up. In the too left side it says error and says some other things and I think there's a logo. I refresh a few times and it works.

I was too, for about 30 minutes this morning. I ran out for some errands for a few hours, just got back, and it hasn't happened. Not a clue.

Joe
It only first happened about a week ago and has happened maybe 3 times. I just keep refreshing and it works. Only takes a couple minutes to respond back to the server you use to run the site.
It hasn't happened to me in quite a while. I use my phone 100% of the time.
(04-15-2016 09:39 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]It hasn't happened to me in quite a while. I use my phone 100% of the time.

I use my phone 100% of the time too. Mobile data and WiFi.
Unless I'm in transit, I primarily use my desktop. Better viewing experience. It was happening on the desktop, but I think it's been resolved.

Joe
Reference URL's