Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 27.2 Grams Silver!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(04-16-2016 12:08 PM)Gerry F Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice finds Ed. Finding nice jewelry breaks up the monotony of finding old silver coins!Chuckle

Thank you Gerry!! And you are absolutely correct! Believe it or not, after the third silver piece, I was shaking for the rest of the hunt. I think I had silver fever!!!!!! Chuckle

Ed
That is awesome Ed!!! The gods weren't smiling, they had a hand on your shoulder!!!
WoW = how'd I miss this one!?

NICE score there Ed!

BeerBeer
You deserve a medal, 4000 players, yikes!
Cool discs and at a good depth, nice going, congratulations!
(04-18-2016 02:06 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]You deserve a medal, 4000 players, yikes!
Cool discs and at a good depth, nice going, congratulations!

Thanks again Big T! But the guy that schedules all this crap is the one who deserves it. You just don't put it on paper and expect people to get in line. It's way, way messier than that!!!

All I do is make sure it's ready! And I wouldn't take his "volunteer" job for 100K.

Ed
Not sure how I missed this haul. Congratulations Ed! Freaking sweet, awesome finds! Thanks for sharing.
Holy shat on a turtle Ed! That's awesome! Gorgeous silver sir. We'll deserved finds for all the effort you put in to the hobby and this forum. Cheers!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's