Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 27.2 Grams Silver!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And I ain't talkin' about the site. Been meaning to get there for a while. Finally got a break this early pm and headed for it. Hunted until the battery warning shut me down. Was kinda beat anyway and there's more territory to cover so I tossed it in at 7 pm and went home for a steak and some great homemade potato salad!

I don't think this place was ever detected. Or detected well. Love my SE Pro!

Have fun out there fellas and HAPPY HUNTING!

Ed/ODF
I had a feeling that when we heard from you again it would be a stylish splash! Nice job. You must head back and explore some more. We know why you like the detector.
Ed, nice weight! While I'm sure the SE is a great machine, you help put the PRO in it Happy You're a leader in this hobby for a reason, your skills are unsurpassed. I know you've been busier than a jackrabbit in mating season, and I'm glad you found the time to swing by and share that stunner with us Yes

Joe
This is what I've been waiting for! Awesome job Ed! All very good looking jewelry! Best of luck when you get back out there. Take it easy and happy hunting
Zach
(04-15-2016 11:15 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]I had a feeling that when we heard from you again it would be a stylish splash! Nice job. You must head back and explore some more. We know why you like the detector.

Thanks Shade! I'd only been out twice since April 2nd, for an hour or two, and had found some wheats and a bunch of clad, but the weather here was so terrible with snow and rain that between it and work, I was going pretty much nuts. And being horribly tired as well from the stress. Scheduling, that another person does, is always a problem when you have 4000 paid players waiting at the gate. And then we have to maintain the grass, so if "I" think that they can't play, because they'll ruin a soft field, well, the phone never stops ringing. Although I'd really like to retire, I need the work and a lot of people who are volunteers work a hell of alot to make the play real, they depend on just me.

Today all the ducks were in a row and I was FREE and a little more focused. In this area you have to dig almost every signal, even if iffy. I got real lucky on two of those items because I almost didn't dig them. That ring on the left of the whopper was a vague 28/29, and I had my Sampson. It was a good 10" down in soft mud. The little cute purse charm was a brief 3-29/4/29 and down at 8 or 9 inches. Pretty muddy area after all the rain and snow. But I'll take it. Thanks again!

Right about now I can barely keep my eyes open.

Go get em Shade!

Ed

(04-15-2016 11:29 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Ed, nice weight! While I'm sure the SE is a great machine, you help put the PRO in it Happy You're a leader in this hobby for a reason, your skills are unsurpassed. I know you've been busier than a jackrabbit in mating season, and I'm glad you found the time to swing by and share that stunner with us Yes

Joe

Thank you very much Joe!

I just do what I do though because that's what we do. I was so mudded up and wet, gloves, pants, sneakers (Sneakers as a choice this am was a real MISTAKE!) and all at this site I found these at, that I just couldn't take find shots. This is the first day of the season where I took 2 showers. I also found 2 children's gilt clad rings, but I'm sorry, I just think they're not comparable to ring bling, so I didn't bother posting them! And to all you guys out there, Thank you! It means a lot!

Dig the tone, forget the digital!

Ed
Nice Digs Ed!! Congrats on the silver!
ODF , those are beautiful pieces. Congrats. I too would keep location close to the vest.
I can't add much but to say great finds , and we are looking forward to seeing more!
Pat
Very nice finds Ed. Finding nice jewelry breaks up the monotony of finding old silver coins!Chuckle
Outstanding Ed that is some very impressive silver and great weight to boot. Keep em coming when you can. Stay safe and healthy bud
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's