Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello from Wyoming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. My name is Ted. I am a prospector and treasure hunter and father of 4 from Casper Wyoming. I Just started my own youtube channel for metal detecting and prospecting. Please check it out here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf7WGZY...X3Q2eb6Wvw

I am happy i found a place like this to chat and trade with others like myself. Happy
Welcome, Ted! Treasure Hunting Tips' channel just subbed ya Happy

I'll watch some of your videos this evening. Great find again, on the Buffalo. Make yourself at home Beer

Joe
Hi Ted and welcome to the forum from Massachusetts.  Looking forward to chatting and sharing posts. Congratulations on your YouTube channel.
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio!!

Ed/ODF
If you like chatting about detecting, you've come to the right place. Welcome from a Virginia hunter. Not much chance for prospecting here, but I'd like to know more. I'll be checking your Youtube channel tonight.
Welcome from south jersey! Subbed! Best of luck and hope to see some finds from ya soon!
Zach
Reference URL's