Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: TWO PART HUNT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys i dropped my girlfriend off at work at 7:45am and arrived at my 76acre permission around 8:10. As Joe can tell ya i have full access si i open the gate park the car and i am off. I headed to the huge oak tree front top of the field. Ya got a fork and a cap gun (not shown )   . Little while later i ended way on top of the big field and landed the draped bust largie. She is toasted all i can see is a little bust and her bun in her hair. While up top the cow shown is awesome he follows me everywhere and the god damn goat jumped the fence and man he was full of piss and vinegar.  He pushed a wire wood spoon close to the fence to jump it. I got him back in the pen and that led me to another 26acre permission.  
  Second hunt was coin shooting again finding it fun and honestly hoping to land my first gold ring. The college is home to the rely for life and thats coming soon. $3.06 and 2 wheats dates unknown until i toothpick them.  Sorry for the book but hope ya enjoy my day with me. HH fellers

P.S. first club group hunt tomorrow will be a great post tomorrow.Yes[attachment=8118][attachment=8119][attachment=8120][attachment=8124][attachment=8123][attachment=8125][attachment=8126]
Looks like that was a fun hunt . I'm glad you got the goat taken care of , I've had a couple of run in with those things and it was not much fun.
   What an awesome permission you have it just keeps producing. Looking forward to seeing more of those great finds.
Pat
Sounds like a damn good day! And the more text and details about the day the better in my opinion. Its like we are right there with you. Glad ya had a successful hunt and were granted more land! Best of luck out there and have a great time tomorrow with the group hunt! Can't wait to see what comes up and who shows up! Take it easy and happy hunting!
Zach
I didn't even know they made a three pence!! Great hunt Scott!

Ed
Man, another LC from that place! How many is that now from there? That penny is a new one to me, never seen one before. You're ripping it to shreds!

Joe
(04-16-2016 09:17 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Man, another LC from that place! How many is that now from there? That penny is a new one to me, never seen one before. You're ripping it to shreds!

Joe

This was the second farm i do that he owns. But it is the second copper found.
(04-16-2016 10:36 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2016 09:17 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Man, another LC from that place! How many is that now from there? That penny is a new one to me, never seen one before. You're ripping it to shreds!

Joe

Are you having the group hunt at the new spot, or the one we hit? Tell Dr. Pepper I said hello, from the kingdom of NJ.

Joe
You keep on finding the good stuff. Must be very satisfying. Looking forward to the finds from the group outing.
(04-16-2016 10:56 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2016 10:36 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]

Joe

Are you having the group hunt at the new spot, or the one we hit? Tell Dr. Pepper I said hello, from the kingdom of NJ.

Joe

The group hunt is at the new spot not the place you and I went. And believe dr. Pepper isn't going to make it
Great post! Man that permission must be littered with LC'S! Thats one hell of a day scott. Well done Sir! Don't see many of those "threpny bits" coming out of the ground on this side of the pond
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's