Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: a little more from the mountain.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went back up to my spot in the mountains for a few hours. Found lots of bullet shell caseings,a few bullets,rifle cleaning rod,a key, the goods - a warn17-s merc (silver coin #78) a dark 18-s buff,19-s and 2 44-s wheats. Thanks for lookin.hh
Nice assortment Yes I'll take a merc any day of the week Happy What is that little numbered tag from? 

Joe
Nice hunt. I like the old coins. I don't find many S coins around here.
Nice Leo. I found out about a camp in the mountains here that should be real good...just don't know if I can make it before the snow hits.
Hit it ray,don't wait till ya can't. Joe I think the numbered tag is a tree tag,thay tag and number all the trees up there. The ranger pulled up and blocked me in and wanted to know if I was hunting. (Its not allowed) I told him - coin huntin', after he serched my car, he left. Thanks for the comments guys.
What is that gold(ish) item--top left?
Searched your car?! Man, if that were me, there might've been an argument. That's some real B.S. right there. I understand he was doing his job, but damn, talk about an invasion of privacy...over nothing.

Joe
The goldish item is a handle to an old razor.
Reference URL's