Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Got the key now all I need is the box of coins...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got out for an hour or so after finishing working around the yard. I went back to the old auction house site
    Got the normal junk of course and $1.49 in clad , but the highlight of the trip was an old skeleton key.
   Now all I need is the box of old coins that it unlocks Tongue.
  I hope you all get your coils over something great.
Pat
[attachment=8131]
I LOVE skeleton keys, Pat!!! They're tough to find...at least for me. I only have but a few, some of which are broken. Yours looks to be in great shape. I'd say you had a fantastic hunt, and I'd be quite proud of that relic Yes

Joe
Nice key, Pat. I have found every other type of key except a skeleton, and like Joe, don't know why they'd be hard to come by.
Sweet key man! I've seen one dug but never got one myself! Keep it up and I'm sure more goodies will be revealed!
Pat great score on the key.  Not something found everyday, only have two in my four years digging. Thanks for sharing Yes
Great catch on the key Pat! Have only found 1 intact my entire detecting career. And it was from the 50's so not that old. Now you have to find that chest of old coins!!!!

Ed
Congrats on the skeleton key, and hope you find the box of coins. Gl HH.
Yeah, that is a cool key, I like it, congratulations
Reference URL's