Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: CLUB HUNT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys club hunt / bbq today and it went great. I don't have any of my own finds to show today , DON'T FAINT. Total of 11 people attended today and i have to say my club has some great members.  Doug wanted to find a silver and boy he got one 1857 seated dime, his first. Steve got himself a beautiful largie with full details. His son got a very ornate flat button young man was so excited. Tracey dug a Zippo lighter in great shape. Not shown is a toasted largie found by another member and to see the thrill that items dug give people is a thrill  me to be part of that find.
  All in all guys i had a wonderful time getting to know the members of my club. I as a host just want people to have a great time ,possibly find greatness ,get along. Today i achieved that and went home a very proud guy

P.s. Pedro did jump the fence, but didn't start his shit today going mentalChuckle[attachment=8140][attachment=8141][attachment=8142][attachment=8143][attachment=8144][attachment=8145][attachment=8146][attachment=8147][attachment=8148][attachment=8149][attachment=8151][attachment=8150][attachment=8153][attachment=8152]
Very cool! Congrats on the great success! Looks like everyone had a great time. Best of luck to ya and the club! Keep it up!
Wow, VERY cool!!!!! And someone dug a seated!!! That's what I would call a fun group hunt, and I'm sure the members are thrilled Yes

I love the photos, and the signage you guys made...professional.

Do you have a regular meeting day/time established yet? If so, I'll blast it out on our FB page.

P.S. - Thanks for repping TC with the tee, bud!

Joe
Club hunts are always a lot of fun. Looks like you folk had a great day Scott. Way to go and I like the shirt you're sporting.
(04-17-2016 08:05 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, VERY cool!!!!! And someone dug a seated!!! That's what I would call a fun group hunt, and I'm sure the members are thrilled Yes

Do you have a regular meeting day/time established yet? If so, I'll blast it out on our FB page.

Joe

Joe the shirt was for you buddy. I represent treasure classifieds proudly. I share the forum community with them every time we meet. 
  CMMDC club meeting are held at the Gardner Veterans arena 45veterans dr. Gardner ma.01440. First Friday of the month 6_8pm.  Monthly prizes in 3 categories along with a 50/50 raffle.
Cool club there Scott. I'm sure that your personality and congeniality had a great deal to do with it!!! Yes Keep it up, looks like you have a great group there!

Ed
You are a real ambassador for the detecting hobby Scott! Looks to me like you are doing everything right. I am very happy for your success when you hunt on your own and when you pull off something big like the club hunt. I saw lots of happy folks thanks to you. A pro all the way.
(04-17-2016 08:39 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2016 08:05 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, VERY cool!!!!! And someone dug a seated!!! That's what I would call a fun group hunt, and I'm sure the members are thrilled Yes

Joe

Joe the shirt was for you buddy. I represent treasure classifieds proudly. I share the forum community with them every time we meet. 
  CMMDC club meeting are held at the Gardner Veterans arena 45veterans dr. Gardner ma.01440. First Friday of the month 6_8pm.  Monthly prizes in 3 categories along with a 50/50 raffle.

I'll have my buddy do it tomorrow on FB, Scott. I'll let you know after it's done Yes

Joe
(04-17-2016 10:31 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]You are a real ambassador for the detecting hobby Scott! Looks to me like you are doing everything right. I am very happy for your success when you hunt on your own and when you pull off something big like the club hunt. I saw lots of happy folks thanks to you. A pro all the way.

Thank you for the very kind words Shade
Kudos to Scott for allowing others to have a great day! Looks like a great day in the field, and hope you have many more.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's