Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Detecting the old shore: Eyeballs vs Etrac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's going to be my new go-to line "Let's back up from the relic!" Chuckle

Holy freakin whoppers!!! All those bottles, silverware & relics just lying on top of the ground...no detector needed!

I think you'd have a VERY difficult time going in there with a detector, but with stuff that old just LYING on the ground, imagine what's under it Yes I would clean that whole area out by hand, little by little, over the course of the summer maybe, and then go and sift the first couple of inches, again, area by area. You'll find a enough for a museum. Then...

Once it's fairly cleaned, you can zip right in and snipe all the buried goodies.

Wish I could do that around here, but aside from used condoms & Corona caps, wouldn't be much to post on the forum, lol.

Joe
That's a great idea Joe. I think I'll do that! I'm not sure how far the owners of the houses properties go. I saw a survey stake on the beach. I'll just discreetly pick away at it and hope for the best lol. Bring on the 3 merry widows condom tins!!
(04-19-2016 07:57 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]That's a great idea Joe. I think I'll do that! I'm not sure how far the owners of the houses properties go. I saw a survey stake on the beach. I'll just discreetly pick away at it and hope for the best lol. Bring on the 3 merry widows condom tins!!

Tins? You'll see the skins themselves strewn all over the ground, in some of our hunting spots, lol. Real ghetto $hit. Be careful diggin that dime!!! Chuckle

Joe
Lol we don't have many places like that in my town. Pretty low key...probably because they are all related, not that it has stopped them before! Lots of uncle dad's around here. No family trees being researched here, just family wreaths lol.
Reference URL's