Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Son's Find
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Took my son out for a hunt, he was using my back-up detector and made a pretty fantastic find. He decided to hunt the edge of an area I have been working for a while. An area I probably would have never considered. I must have walked over that thing at least 100 times!
Wow! Huge congratulations to your son! I bet the tongue is out there too. Better get it before he does lol.
Wow, very cool! Congrats to your song on the awesome find YesYes
Cool, beginners dig more then we do and get some real cool stuff too
That's a sweet find. I know you was happy as well. Tell him I said Congratulations on the find and showing Dad how it is done. Happy
WOW, that is STUNNING!!! You west coast guys seem to have the market cornered on them older style buckles, and god bless!

You have learned a priceless lesson from your son, one which I myself have learned within the past 2 or 3 years...

Never assume Yes

I even had this conversation with another member here, a couple weeks ago. Countless times, I have perceived a spot to not have anything by just a glance, or figured an area was filled without even trying it, or stopped short when detecting a location on the assumption the 'goodie line' has been crossed, ad infinitum. Then...

Out of necessity, I would go back and try these same areas, and almost always they produced at least a find or two.

Joe
My, my Cap, you've taught your son well!! Congratulations to him and that's a great find for a newbie! Yes

As Joe said, you West Coast guys have the market cornered on buckles and tongues. And I agree with never assume. You just don't know where the finds can be. I mean you can have a general idea, from research or past finds, but, never limit an area to what your mind may think. It's out there!

We travel through time in a sense, one swing at a time. If we could see the past before our eyes, that would be one thing, but the only way we can is to widen our paths and keep swinging.

Ed
Cap the real treasure is , you were hunting with your son. Congrats to your son.
Huge congratulations to your son. That is one heck of a nice find. Give that boy a pat on the back for meĀ Yes
Oh yeah! Thats the miners buckle,right?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's