Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 14Th silver 15th copper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey gang!!  I went back to the farm i hosted the group hunt today. Was hoping to find my Digger. NO LUCK...Did find a 1923 merc at the bottom of the hill. Worked my way to the top and get a very nice 83_85 on the T2 and get what i am pretty sure is a half cent very toasted.  Found a huge ax head near the merc. Love finding them but they suck carrying around. Also fot some clad around a dollar,round ball buckle and two pouches full of trash. HAPPY HUNTING GUYS[attachment=8178][attachment=8179]
Sweet deal man! Keep them goodies coming! Congrats on #15! Sucks how these coppers come up toasted sometimes... Gl and hh
Well done! ? I love that tarnished look of the old Mercs
Nice coverage on the finds and congrats on your 14th! Every time I go to a farm (second time ever today with my Bro), all I find are shotgun headstamps and bullets and slugs, so you did a great job! Yes

Ed
Nice digs Scott

but = if that coin next to the merc is what you think might be a 1/2 cent = it seems a bit too small in diameter to be a 1/2 cent

they're a bit larger around than that.

It looks more nickel size or med size token size to me

could be wrong but from what I know about 1/2 cents = that looks too small to be one.

Nice find/s no matter though Yes

BeerBeer
(04-22-2016 04:24 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]Hey gang!!  I went back to the farm i hosted the group hunt today. Was hoping to find my Digger. NO LUCK...Did find a 1923 merc at the bottom of the hill. Worked my way to the top and get a very nice 83_85 on the T2 and get what i am pretty sure is a half cent very toasted.  Found a huge ax head near the merc. Love finding them but they suck carrying around. Also fot some clad around a dollar,round ball buckle and two pouches full of trash. HAPPY HUNTING GUYS

Nice silver! Gl and hh!
(04-24-2016 01:24 AM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Nice digs Scott

but = if that coin next to the merc is what you think might be a 1/2 cent = it seems a bit too small in diameter to be a 1/2 cent

they're a bit larger around than that.

It looks more nickel size or med size token size to me

could be wrong but from what I know about 1/2 cents = that looks too small to be one.

Nice find/s no matter though Yes

BeerBeer
The bottom picture next to the dime is The half cent found a wheat with the dime
NICE!!! Sorry to hear about the digger Cool

Joe
Reference URL's