Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Only one decent find and a whatsit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I actually really like this coin. It's in great shape and I didnt have that variety. I do appreciate it, but I would like to have much older...yes, some of us are getting spoiled with the colonial finds, but I still have respect for EVERYTHING I find
That's a great find Relic!! I'd be THRILLED to find a coin that old around here. But I get pumped when I find wheats!! Then the hunt is "On!" For a back and forth in that short time you did pretty well! But I have to agree with Joe to an extent as sometimes, "The thrill is gone!". That's kinda why I targeted jewelry the last week or so. Pumped me back up!!

I wasn't even aware that Nova Scotia had their own coinage!! You guys teach me something every time you post!!

And geez, you guys got electricity in Canada? Right? Chuckle (But I think of late that natural light is the best for displaying finds.) NOW that we actually have some!!!

Ed/ODF
All of the eastern provinces had their own coinage, Quebec included. My buddy found a Newfoundland penny the other day whIle we were out.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's