Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My oldest silver to date!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all, got out today for 3 hours. Went to a new field and got the two buttons. Then ended up at the button field and scored the 1781 half real as my first signal. It was sitting right on top in the dirt! Got the 1865 Indian on my way back to the car. And the unknown on the way back as well.

Enjoy and happy hunting
Zach
Congrats Zach. Hard to beat that in 3 hours of hunting.
Congrats, Z! You're now in the club...welcome Beer Did you recognize it when you dug it, or you didn't know? Fantastic, and I vote banner Yes

That's the 3rd real found in about 5 weeks or so (Scott, mine & yours), which gives added weight to my thoughts in the thread Shade started, about frequent patterns that arise in the hobby: http://forum.treasureclassifieds.com/Thr...joe-s-post

Joe
Thanks kajunman, I agree!

Joe, thank you! I did recognize it! From all the reading and what not I've done. I confirmed it with a quick Google search of "half reale". I've learned so much lately its crazy.

But I do agree with the post shade made. I believe in those kinds of things for sure! Before I found it I was thinking how nice it would be to find a real. A hour or so later here I am with one. I was thinking it because I was in a new field and a real was my top find to get.

It always seems that I find my good finds when I think of it. Its weird.
Thanks again!
Congratulations on a outstanding hunt Zach. Exceptional dig man
Woah!!! That's a good one! Woooohooo Spanish silver!!! Congratulations and very well deserved.
Thanks Scott and Chris!
Wooooooooo
Fabulous find on the real Zach and it sure deserves banner! Yes That's the kind of find all detectorist's dream about!!

Ed/ODF
Thanks Ed! This was at the top of my list. Idk what else is left! Any coin from the 1600s I suppose and anything new I've not found! Take it easy,
Zach
Nice finds Zach Yes

The small coin looks like a 3 cent nickel to me

Let us know when you clean it up/if you can identify it.

BeerBeer
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's