Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 4_24_16 hunt with a little silver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys hope you all had a great weekend. Got out today. And landed these great finds. Very first signal was the small flat button ten feet away was the mexican silver thing. Some sort of locking case.  12 pieces of bracelet from the hole that was 10 minutes work lol. Best find of the day is the metal. When i find out what its from will spread the word. Hoping its something great. Thanks for looking. HH[attachment=8199][attachment=8200][attachment=8201][attachment=8202][attachment=8203][attachment=8204]
Nice finds Scott. Thinking that silver thingy might be a ladies compact or maybe even a pill case!! WTG!

Ed
What are those little square tiles things?

Joe
Very cool finds bro. Keep bringing all of it out of the ground! Yes
(04-24-2016 07:29 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]What are those little square tiles things?

Joe

I think they were a bracelet pulled 12 out of the hole. That was fun

(04-24-2016 07:29 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]What are those little square tiles things?

Joe

I think they were a bracelet pulled 12 out of the hole. That was fun
Great finds! I really like the silver piece and the medal. I've been researching that makers mark, but coming up empty. I hope you can figure it out. It looks like it has some age to it!
That looks like that was a fun hunt. Keep posting the fun finds!
Pat
Cool finds Yes

Medal looks like a Marksman or similar type medal or possibly a infantry/ranger type medal of sorts. Pretty cool.

BeerBeer
Reference URL's