Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A little Sunday silver!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe God was shining down on me today but after four wheats in four hours I came across this little religious pendant. 6 grams Sterling! Wrang up just like a silver quarter.

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!

Ed/ODF
That sure is nice silver Ed. Wear it buddy might just be your new lucky charm Happy
Ed, that is beautiful! You put the hard work in and got it! Well done. Congrats on the beautiful silver!YesYes
(04-24-2016 08:51 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]That sure is nice silver Ed. Wear it buddy might just be your new lucky charm Happy

Thanks Scott! I just might do that! Yes

Ed

(04-24-2016 09:17 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Ed, that is beautiful! You put the hard work in and got it! Well done. Congrats on the beautiful silver!YesYes

Thanks Zach! I was earlier at a park that nobody detected! Because they left all the gold signals for me! (Pulltabs and can slaw! Chuckle ) So I moved to a baseball field in the boonies! I may not know gold well, but I still have an ear for silver! Yes

Ed
Wow Ed! That's one of the nicest religious pendant I've seen. Great score!
Hello Ohio...new guy from NE Indiana here....I love finding religious pendants, especially if they are silver. Nice find...Happy
Love the pendant ! The wheats don't sound too bad either , detecting time is scarce right now so I have to live vicariously through you guys.
  HH
Pat
Nice find Ed Yes

Haven't found one of those in a while myself

dug many of them out of little fresh water lakes back in the 80s/90s though!

BeerBeer
Nice Ed!! Congrats on the silver!
Reference URL's