Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hi Guys/Girls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm from NE Indiana by way of So California. I'm also known as High Desert Digger on other sites. I started swinging a few years ago. I have found a few silver & gold items and a ton of clad. I enjoy finding odd and unique items the most. I hunt primarily in parks but am going to try door knocking this summer. I near Ft Wayne if you are local, get in touch and maybe we can get out together. Happy hunting
Hey man, welcome from south jersey! Do you swing a tesoro? If so what model and do you like it? I'm pretty new myself so its good to see some more new faces to the detecting world. Best of luck on the door knocking! I'm forced to as well since the fields will be planted soon and that's all I've hunted so far.
Good luck and happy hunting
Zach
Welcome to the forum from SE Michigan .
  I look forward to seeing some of those great Hoosier state finds.
Pat
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio!!

Ed/ODF
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts. Great place you joined here. Looking forward to your findsYes
I think I've seen you around on some of the other forums, over the years, if I'm not mistaken. Welcome to the funhouse Beer

Joe
(04-25-2016 12:29 AM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man, welcome from south jersey! Do you swing a tesoro? If so what model and do you like it? I'm pretty new myself so its good to see some more new faces to the detecting world. Best of luck on the door knocking! I'm forced to as well since the fields will be planted soon and that's all I've hunted so far.
Good luck and happy hunting
Zach

Hello Zach,

Yes, I have a Tesoro Silver Sabre, which is my go to machine. It's light and I have found the most of my "precious" items with it. I also have a AT Pro and a ML 705.
I'm in the market for a Tesoro Vaquero too....

Happy hunting everyone and thanks for all the welcomes...

Steve
Welcome to this awesome little forum. Lots of stellar finds being posted lately, so you definitely picked a great time to join.
Welcome to the forum , you just found a great treasure here !!!!
Reference URL's