Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 3.1 gram Sterling ring with an Opal!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And somebody had dug a plug in the last week or so about a foot from it!! Tromped about the trails for a while then went to the baseball field in the boonies again. In the grass about 50 feet from the batters cage!

Pretty little ring up close. Was at 5 inches! Again, rang up just like a silver quarter! Gain though at 6.

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!

Ed/ODF
Damn Ed! Beautiful ring! I asked cassandra what kind of opal it was BC I was curious and she said...
"Idk, I think a fire opal. I WANT IT!" Lol
I'd still be dancing if I found that! But then my wife and daughter would both be arguing over who got to keep it.
  Another great Ohio hunt. I hope the finds like this keep coming in.
HH
Pat
Yet another nice one Ed! Good thing the other detectorist wasn't as thorough as you!
Score!!

Good deal Ed

You're killin it on the jewelry man Yes

BeerBeer
That's an awesome find. Rings are fun.
Zach: Thanks and no she can't! So sorry! Chuckle
Digsit: Thanks! My woman is allergic to sterling! Schucks!! LOL!! But not gold, damnit! Sad
Relic: Thanks! I was surprised myself. He must be a newbie. Sloppy plug too! And I found dug bottle caps on top of the grass all over! No
Wayne: Thanks! I don't know why jewelry all of a sudden. Just must be in the correct areas for it. And I'm not talkin'! Bandit Beer
Will: Thanks! Yes they are!

Ed
Boy Ed that ring is simply stunning.  Couldn't stop looking at it. Was like i was in a trance. Bet that got the ticker thumping Happy
Hey Ed. Nice find on the ring and all the others before that one. If Scott wants to call Zach "Sir Buttons" , then I'm going to have to refer to you as "Lord of the Rings"!  I've been away from the forum for awhile getting things lined up for the wife's surgery and I will be away again once everything proceeds. It was nice to stop in and see so many friends finding so many good things. Even Sven has thawed and is back in action I see. Can't respond to all the posts so I'll just use this one as a way to say congrats to all and good luck too.
Thank you very much shade! Do the Due Diligence thing. Good luck to you and your wife. Let us know how things work out for her. We'll be here.

Ed

(04-26-2016 09:00 AM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]Boy Ed that ring is simply stunning.  Couldn't stop looking at it. Was like i was in a trance. Bet that got the ticker thumping Happy

Thanks Scott! But honestly, my ticker doesn't thump anymore like that. I've learned how to take it in stride. Honestly it was the machine and I was holding it at that particular spot which caught my attention. So as a detectorist I've become so focused that the target is, or it isn't a real target. I get excited about gold however, because beside being a detectorist, I'm kinda sorta a mercenary type. I look at some finds not as possessions in some cases, but as $ dollars $. In a way I'm trying to offset the hobby cost with potential finds. The reason being, for example, is I don't have the extra cash to upgrade. I'm seriously thinking about a CTX 3030, an Etrac (which I can use all my coils on), or a Deus. When I see gold in the hole, my heart gets thumping because I see those machines in my future. I just hope I have enough of a future to use those machines and share it with all of you!!! Yes Chuckle

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's