Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Yesterday's and the day before finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, went through new fields yesterday that aren't plowed all the way. So its real tough. Was able to get the small snowflake button in the two hours I was out.
Everything else was found the day before. Two pieces of unknown lead. The small piece days "the" something idk what. The black relic I'm not sure about either. 1870 IH and 3 flat buttons and another blowhole with the top off. Ops....

Good luck and hh
Zach
Cool stuff Yes

BeerBeer
Nice on the buttons and the IH Zach! That kind of field is what my brother and I hunted for arrowheads this past weekend and I can't even imagine making progress in something like that with a detector! Good job on your part but if I did it I'd slap on the 8x6 SEF as it would work better in the furrows!

Ed
Very nice Zach. The IH is in great condition and that snowflake button is awesome.  Not sure what the big lead is but the small coin size one looks to me like a bale seal.
Thanks Ed! I'll try out my 5x8. But yeah, its almost impossible to hit every spot of that field. It'd take forever as its 200 acres and then 3 other fields for another 100+ acres. But as long as the finds keep coming I'm happy!
Thanks Scott! And thanks for the I.d! It Indeed is what you said. It has to be. I'll look closer and see if I can make anything out and research it.
Thanks again!
Gl and hh
Congrats Zach, nice finds and awesome hunting.
Reference URL's