Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #15 BIG SILVER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey gang went digging dirt today after dropping my girl off at work. I went back to the goat pen and surrounding area. I got there right before 8am with nothing from the pen. So i climbed through the fence and did the arena abutting the goat pen. As i am out there i remember the owner saying he pretty much left the corner alone. Off i head in that direction find a stinkin Lincoln and shortly after hear a beautiful tone showing a 93 solid on the VDI. Did down about 4_5 inches and see the rim first thought was edge of bottle cap until my eyes adjusted. WHAM silver baby (yup i yelled that )1952 Franklin half. Best find of the day
 HAPPY ADVENTURES GUYSBeer[attachment=8229][attachment=8230][attachment=8231]
Flipping OUTSTANDING!!! Yes Beer

And I'm sooooo.... jealous!!! Franklin is still on my bucket list. I find Barbers and Kennedy's but the damn bloody Franklins are nowhere to be found!!!

I guess I'll have to start going to farms to find them!!! Chuckle

WTG Scott!!!!

Ed
Wow, cool large silver, congratulations!
Congrats on 15 and a sweet coin! I'm still searching for my first 25c 50c and $1! I have everything else covered Cool
Keep popping those silvers out!
Gl and hh
Killer chunk of silver! Congrats! No halfs for me yet this year. I'm at 32.5 silvers FTY.
Nice!! Congratulations man. That's a big piece of silver!!
Congrats! Thats a nice find. Found my first half with a teknetics as well. A delta 4000. Happy 
The Franklin is my favorite half dollar , which makes it a very impressive find in my book. ( not that I would frown on a Barber or a seated.......)
   That is one impressive site you've got there , it just keeps on producing. It makes me feel like my research is a little weak.
  Keep making the awesome finds.
HH
Pat
Reference URL's