Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Ace 200/200i
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know when the new (ish) Garrett ace 200/200i is coming out in England? I've been waiting for about a month for it now and still no sign,even the overpriced official Garrett dealer regton,here in England doesn't have it! What's going on and when's it coming,anyone know?
P.s. really want a new machine so need this detector (it's super cheap)
Please help guys! I really want to get out there again!!!
I looked the day you posted and couldn't find anything. Our guess is probably just as good as yours as of now. Unless someone will ship it over. Im not sure. Try calling local shops or dealers in england and ask about it. Or even call garret themselves. That'll be your best bet to find out info.
Best of luck
Zach
(04-30-2016 11:24 AM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]I looked the day you posted and couldn't find anything. Our guess is probably just as good as yours as of now. Unless someone will ship it over. Im not sure. Try calling local shops or dealers in england and ask about it. Or even call garret themselves. That'll be your best bet to find out info.
Best of luck
Zach

OK,kellyco has them in stock but wants ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY DOLLARS SHIPPING!!! That's almost as much as the detector ($7 off) and makes the price more expensive than the Garrett ace 300i in this country,regton,Garrett's main dealer in England still doesn't have them and they'd probably be too expensive if they did,no one,even in America that ships to England, is selling one on eBay and most other online shops are in a different language
Garrett came out with the 400 and 300 hundred first now they are starting to ship the 200 don't know when the 200i is coming. if that's the one you want it might be a little while before they get them in England.
(05-01-2016 09:03 AM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Garrett came out with the 400 and 300 hundred first now they are starting to ship the 200 don't know when the 200i is coming. if that's the one you want it might be a little while before they get them in England.
OK,but the 200 has been in the us for about a month now,so no idea why the 200i is taking so long
Reference URL's