Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: First Finds with my new Detector!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys! These three pennies are my first finds with my new teknetics g2+. They are 1965, 1987, and 2004. I found them in Zachary's(Zachbl92) backyard withen 5 minutes hahaTongue I can't wait to find better treasures soon! 
Happy Hunting everyone!
CassandraHeart
Aye girl how youuu doin cutie?!Wink
You did great! I hope everyone's ready for all the great stuff you'll be finding! YesYes
Well done ! It's a great feeling to see a coin in the hole your first time out swinging a new machine. I hope many more find their way under your coil! Beer
Thank you!  I'm 21 the 2nd so I can't quite accept the beer Chuckle
Great finds for a newbie there Cassandra!! That G2 is a killer machine!! You'll be digging up that gold in no time! Yes

Ed
Thanks Ed! I really hope so! My first find in the field is actually a large cent with Zachary's at pro! Idk the year though Sad 
I can't wait to share my finds with everyone Happy
Looks like a nice little test run Cassandra.  Your going to be loving that machine real quick. Keep up the nice finds. HH
(04-28-2016 08:09 PM)DiggerQueen17 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you!  I'm 21 the 2nd so I can't quite accept the beer Chuckle

I guess Zach will have to take care of that for you Tongue
Be careful , finding coins with a detector can be highly addictive. Looking forward to seeing you post some great finds.
  Oh yeah , it may be a little early but Happy Birthday.
HH
Pat
(04-29-2016 06:44 AM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2016 08:09 PM)DiggerQueen17 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you!  I'm 21 the 2nd so I can't quite accept the beer Chuckle

I guess Zach will have to take care of that for you Tongue

Oh I am! We're gonna have a good time. Staying over in Atlantic city, Nj! WOOOOO GO GO! lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's