Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My First Electronic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, ok, it's just game memory card, but, it's still my first. I kept looking to see if there would be a hand held device to go with it, but no such luck today.

I did find a coin spill, another first, and plucked out 52 cents ( 2 dimes, 2 nickles and the rest in pennies. . . that's right 22 of them ). I was having a blast.
Wow, cool. I never found one of those cards. Keep trying I hear the old ones are worth some cash, like Legend of Zelda, congratulations
That's cool! I've never found one of those! Neat!

Ed
Very interesting! Congrats on the unique find!
Pretty nifty find. Got me on that one. Never dug anything like thatWink
(04-29-2016 05:13 PM)Groundhog Wrote: [ -> ]Well, ok, it's just game memory card, but, it's still my first. I kept looking to see if there would be a hand held device to go with it, but no such luck today.

I did find a coin spill, another first, and plucked out 52 cents ( 2 dimes, 2 nickles and the rest in pennies. . . that's right 22 of them ). I was having a blast.

Haha cool,it's a Nintendo ds game cartridge,do you have one? If so see if it still works! Well done on the spill! Gl and hh!
Reference URL's