Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Out Clad Hunting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went back to the schoolyard I was at last week.
Couldn't believe it, found only one penny. Usually pennies outnumber all the clad coins found.
Not complaining as I hate digging the lowly penny.
Another cool windy, cloudy day in the after noon. Good thing I dressed for the cold.
Starting to get the hang of what the Canadian clad are sounding like with the Berkut. Must dig signals are those one way hits that ID around the 60's and higher. Pinpoint mode gives them away.
Found $13.61 in coins.
[attachment=8253]
[attachment=8254]
Not bad for a days worth of diggin Yes

Beer
That's a great amount of clad for one trip! Congrats on hitting it with the Berkut! That looks just like my daily pile of junk too! Even cherry picking!

Ed
Nice haul! Cleaned it up pretty nicely too. Glad to see the berkut is still working out nicely for you.
Heck yeah Sven $13 in one outing.  What a impressive hunt and great cleanup on trash. Thanks for sharing
Sven, congratulations - you guys with good those dollar and two dollar coins are cool.

Last week I finally found a US dollar coin in a tot lot while coin shooting. My first this year but you guys find them all day long....very cool
Reference URL's