Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #20, nudder Merc!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hate when this happens because it dooms me for the rest of the hunt. Get to the park, get all set up, start swinging right past the curb bumper and 15 feet into the grass get this disturbed silver signal. Can't target it because there's too much trash in the spot. So I start digging the trash. To the left I dig a ketchup foil pack. To the right I dig a Pepsi bottle cap. Right in the middle, between the two plugs, I dig the Merc at 5". And for the rest of the 3 hour hunt I only found one 45D wheat at 8 inches no less and a pouch full of trash!!

Have fun out there guys and gals and HAPPY HUNTING!!

Ed
At least you got that silver! Congrats on 20 and the first on the 1st! That gold ring is coming soon...!Yes
Another nice one Ed Yes

Beer
Congrats Ed, very cool
Outstanding Ed. The merc is in great shape Beer
I will probably never understand why when you get a nice find right off the bat why the rest of the hunt you find little to nothing. I thought this was a phenomenon that only happened to me. ( sorry but your bad experience makes me feel a little better about my experiences....)
   Nice merc!
Pat
Well done Ed!
(05-02-2016 09:09 AM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]I will probably never understand why when you get a nice find right off the bat why the rest of the hunt you find little to nothing. I thought this was a phenomenon that only happened to me. ( sorry but your bad experience makes me feel a little better about my experiences....)
   Nice merc!
Pat

Ha! It's crazy, ain't it Pat. Either I get one in the first fifteen minutes and the remainder of the hunt is a complete bust, or, the whole hunt is a bust until I'm back within 100 feet of my truck and wham! That happens to me about 50% of the time! And thanks, now I feel better too!

Ed
Digsit and Ed, yeah that happens to me as well and on many occasions I could have left after the initial find and saved myself plenty of time.

I think we get a feel for a certain area or spot - well before we get there - funny how it all comes together. If I trust my gut and go with it, I do much better than if I changed my mind and went in another direction.
(05-03-2016 12:14 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Digsit and Ed, yeah that happens to me as well and on many occasions I could have left after the initial find and saved myself plenty of time.

I think we get a feel for a certain area or spot - well before we get there - funny how it all comes together. If I trust my gut and go with it, I do much better than if I changed my mind and went in another direction.

Yes That's it Big T! Yes

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's