Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Small unknown and buttons + new milestone #101!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all. Got out with cassandra for a hour or so today and she did pretty good! It was our first time in the field together with our own detectors. We each found 3 buttons(one of hers I found the signal but let her dig it). I'm personally at #101 buttons dug in 3 months.

Idk what the small thing is with the shank...any ideas???

Gl and hh
Zach
Nice digs.

Small thing is a scale weight

You near gold country?
(05-03-2016 04:12 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Nice digs.

Small thing is a scale weight

You near gold country?

Thanks.
Interesting! I don't believe I am, no. I'm in south jersey.
Maybe they had it for payment? The land I mainly hunt and found the weight on dates back to the beginning of the 18th century as far as I know. There is still a 1704 house still standing in very good condition about 200 feet away. The whole property was a known farm back then. So maybe they used it when they sold produce and what not?
101 buttons!!! Holy crap man! You always find the best stuff and I always enjoy your posts. Congrats and keep em coming!
Congrats on all those buttons and neat finds! Hope you continue finding more.
Congrats Zach on some new buttons and some new interesting things!! Nice hunt!

Ed
Congratulations Sir Buttons on the 101 milestone.  Pretty sure since you started as the rookie detectorist you have grown into the novice role. Been a pleasure watching you learn and grow. TIP MY HAT TO YA MANYesBeerCool
Thanks all!
Scott and Chris, thank you for the kind words. It means a lot!

Best of luck and HH!
Congratulation on passing the 100 mark for old buttons. You beat me and I have been detecting since the 91'
Your scale weight seems to have words on it, or are my eyes going?
101 buttons in three months , WOW! In my 6 or so years of detecting I don't think I have even got to 30 buttons. Great job.
HH
Pat
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's