Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: my new display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey gang been rainy quite a bit here. Looked at my picture frame with the coins and it looked like crap. All fallen down piled up down bottom like a change heaven. Decided to replace them with pins buttons and one of my best buckles.  One of the puns i had to look for two days to find it here around the house. Rain has helped me to organize some here at home. 
    Thanks for looking and happy hunting [attachment=8267][attachment=8268][attachment=8270]
Very nice display and finds! The buckle is my favorite. The case looks sweet as well! Sadly it's been raining a lot here as well. I hope it stops soon! I need a fix! YesYes
(05-03-2016 10:48 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]Hey gang been rainy quite a bit here. Looked at my picture frame with the coins and it looked like crap. All fallen down piled up down bottom like a change heaven. Decided to replace them with pins buttons and one of my best buckles.  One of the puns i had to look for two days to find it here around the house. Rain has helped me to organize some here at home. 
    Thanks for looking and happy hunting 
Nice display! I hope one day to be as successful in this hobby as you! Great stuff! Gl and hh!
A job well done! It looks great!
Looks real good Scott. I've got so many ideas and haven't put one together yet. Maybe this Winter.

Ed
Looks great Scott. Think a hot glue gun would help hold things in place. Plus, I don't think the glue does any damage and it's easy to remove. Congratulations!
Reference URL's