Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Spreading our Wings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, I've avoided the task of social media marketing for our forum since its inception. I tend to be a little 'horse & buggy' on certain things. However, I finally saw the light. FB, Twitter and all that jazz pulls hundreds of millions of users. So, I decided to start an aggressive campaign via these sites. My goal is to grow the forum to 1,000 members by February or March. My SEO partner in crime thinks this is more than doable. So...

Just wanted to let y'all know I'm doing my best to get this place hopping Happy

One day soon, we'll look back and chuckle that we had only 120 members Yes

Thanks for being along for the ride - especially all of you regulars!

Joe
Could be a good idea. I don't facebook or tweet, but alot of people do.
(09-21-2013 08:40 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Could be a good idea.  I don't facebook or tweet, but alot of people do.

Yep, I'm with you. I don't do any of it. Nothing against it, just not my cup of beer Happy

However, no denying the power of them there internets Tongue Finally decided to come into the new century for the websites sake, though.

Joe
Yeah I see the results from what my kids do with all that social media stuff.  I have not ventured much past FORUMS!!  Which was pretty cool back in 97 when I first made a post on a forum!!

Good luck with the campaign!
I reluctantly facebook. Really only with family, and a handful of close friends,. With that said, when ya 'like' something, then you get all their post, and I believe your 'friends' do. I can see this working well, especially if you post an interesing member find. The only forum that I 'like' right now is Arizona outback...and Chris from that site will post some nuggets, & a lot of my friends comment on it. Go for it!!
Reference URL's