Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Short hunt with the g2+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, got out for a little over 30 minutes for the first time in awhile today with Cassandras g2+. Was able to use the backlight which was pretty cool. I was able to snag 3 buttons, 2 tacks, 1 bullet and a unknown lead piece. Looks to say "8" on it. Any ideas?
I really enjoy the g2+ and I think I like it just as much as my AT Pro! Awesome detector! I also really enjoyed the GG originals so much I got another pair for the AT Pro.

Best of luck all and HH
Great finds Zach! Possibly a lead seal with the 8 on it. I think one thing you'll start to respect on the G2+ is the depth. But as with all dig and beep discriminating machines, you gotta have your settings just right for the conditions. Takes a lot of digging and experience but you got time on your hands because of your youth. You should swap machines with Cassandra every once in awhile to let her and you get used to the distinctions between. Sometimes one person with one type of machine can discern finds better or more closely than another. It'd be fun too.

Ed
Cool stuff. I agree on the lead seal.
Nice finds, glad you were able to get out to hunt. No help on the lead. Most lead found around here is fishing sinkers and bullets. And occasionally roofing flashing. Lol.
Thanks guys!
Ed, thanks about the seal. I was told also maybe a game piece? Its so small, never knew seals were this small. About the size of a dime.
I'm in disc mode but 0 disc, v break at 40, volume at 12, 100 sens and the rest is 0(notch and so on) manual ground balance.
I already really enjoy the g2+ and agree, I'm definitely going to love it! When I can use it at least haha.
ZACh your a button magnet lol. Very nice hunt with the G2Yes.
Reference URL's